6 Creative Ways To Study, For When The Traditional Methods Just Aren't Hacking It

cheap-textbooks
Site Admin

6 Creative Ways To Study, For When The Traditional Methods Just Aren't Hacking It

Postby cheap-textbooks » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Some people are naturally good at studying for a big test or exam — others, not so much. The ability to study, and retain information in the process, is definitely something that you can train yourself to get better at, and if you're capable of thinking outside the box, it's good to know that there are plenty of creative ways to study that will help you excel academically.

Techniques on how to study are often quite personal. Not everyone learns the same way, and as far as studying goes, there's really no "right" and "wrong" way — what works for one person might not work for you. But it's important to figure out a way that makes the process both fun and educational. There's a good chance that you have many years of studying ahead of you, so before this school year starts to get super hectic, it'd be great to nail down a routine to ensure a solid, easy semester.

By the way, yes — I said fun and educational. Studying can definitely be fun — probably not in an "I'm going on vacation" way, but at least in an "I don't want to die after doing this task" kind of way. Still don't believe me? Peruse over these creative study methods, and see if you can turn your study habits around.

Click link to go to the 6 Methods
http://www.bustle.com/articles/171218-6 ... hacking-it

Return to “College Tips”